Each time you visit the Site, two general levels of information about your visit may be retained by Red Army Travel: (1) non-personal information and (2) personal information.
- Non-personal Information
- Personal Information
- Personal information is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who chooses to provide that information. This category would typically include information provided by you for subscriptions or competitions including your name, postal and email address and contact phone number.
Purposes for which we hold your data
We keep your personal and non-personal data for the following purposes:
(1) To communicate with you and provide you with marketing and product information;
(2) To personalise your visit to the Site;
(3) To track your movement through the Site (for marketing and advertising purposes);
(4) To notify you of competitions, ezines or other promotions;
(5) To provide information to our advertisers and business partners; and
(6) For the performance of any request by or contract with you.
(7) To track a history
We will process your personal information to administer your registration or subscription, determine your eligibility for certain services, provide services to you, and enable you to take advantage of other member benefits. Your information may also be used to verify your identity, to protect against fraud, and to send you updates about your account. If you do not wish to receive communications from us or our business partners, please email us.
Transfer of Data
We may share personal information with our business partners if we are satisfied that it will only be used in accordance with the purposes described above. We will also disclose your personal information if we are legally required to do so or if it is reasonably necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Red Army Travel.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from client lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing client service. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Red Army Travel cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use our reasonable commercial efforts to ensure its security on our systems.